Hoe leer en organiseer je het Goede Leven?
Dat is de hoofdvraag van mijn werk en waar ik me mee bezig houd. Het is mijn droom om te werken aan een soort school waar men ondersteund wordt met het vinden van hun eigen Goede Leven.
Kort overzicht van mijn CV: CV Tim Haarlemmer 5-1-2020
Wil je nog meer achtergrond over mij en mijn werk als trainer en coach? Lees dan dit interview op Beroepenkompas!
Mijn CV en klanten
2018-present: Partner @ Shoshin
Innovating Health & Wellbeing in organisations
2019-present: Board member @ Develhub
Bringing Learning & Development to a higher level
Selected as one of the ’30 under 30’ group for best international learning leaders at Masie’s Learning2018 in Orlando, Florida.
I specialize in the innovation of learning & development and health, with a focus on behavioural change and ‘transfer’ (going from learning to performing). I combine the best of the traditional tools with the newest techniques to attain the greatest effectiveness. My roles:
Trainer / coach
Topics of workshops are in the domains of L&D innovation and transfer/impact, self management & happiness, and social skills. #4000+ students, #200+ training hours, 20+ programmes. Coaching on professional & personal development (350+ hours, categorizing me as senior practitioner in #hours according to the NOBCO standard).
Innovator / consultant (see also Shoshin)
Developing strategy and designing & implementing solutions in organizations. Examples are developing a traineeship for talented secondary school teachers (traineesinonderwijs), innovating L&D for the training company ICM & its clients, establishing a new learning institute for the social sciences faculty of the Erasmus University and creating a new clinic in a mental health institute that focuses on lifestyle at GGZ Delfland.
I also host events in Health & Education. As a host I have worked for a very wide range of clients, with audiences varying from 15 – 1000 people; from TEDx to interviewees like Ruud Lubbers and Al Gore.
For more information, testimonials, clients (50+), methods and values, publications, please view my website
2015-2018: Innovation Advisor Learning & Development – ICM Opleidingen & Trainingen
ICM is the top company within the Dutch Learning and Development market (ranked
first by Springest in 2013, 2014 & 2015). Within ICM I work on the design, development and implementation of innovations in ICM’s products and business. I speak at conferences, provide workshops and visit events about learning innovation in US and England.
2013-2015: ‘Eerst de Klas’ – Traineeship in Education & Management
In this traineeship I was teaching 3 days per week in combination with working at Siemens and personal development. I have designed courses for Economics, Management and Philosophy. I have created a successful YouTube channel for management teachings (150.000+ views), gained knowledge & experience of a wide variety of online/offline/blended learning techniques.
2013-2014 ICLON Leiden University – Graduate School of Teaching: Educational Master (GPA: 8,5/10)
2010-2011: MScBA Global Business & Stakeholder Management – RSM: Cum Laude (GPA: 8,7/10, top 3%)
2008-2010: Honours Programme Tilburg University (GPA: 8,4/10)
2007-2010: Minor Philosophy Tilburg University (GPA: 8,1/10)
2007-2010: BSc. International Business Administration, Tilburg University: Cum Laude (GPA 8,0/10).
- Leadership Training – De Baak, 11 days in 2 years
- 5 month programme change management – ICM
- 4 month programme time management – ICM
- 5 month programme for coaching, official St!r & NOBCO registration – ICM
- 5 month programme for Neuro-Linguistic Programming – ICM
- Short trainings (<3 days): Scrum master (certified), Lean startup, Innovation & the subscription model, First Aid, Interview training, Perflectie
MOOCS (400+ hours; Berkeley, Yale, Duke, etc.)
- E-psychology; E-health; Science of Happiness, Everyday Morality; Nutrition, Health, and Lifestyle: Issues and Insights; Virtual Teaching Specialization: 5 MOOCs on virtual teaching; Soren Kierkegaard: Subjectivity, Irony and the crisis of modernity; Assessment and Teaching of 21st Century Skills; Learning to Teach Online; Gamification
Mindtraining & self-awareness (1000+ hours meditation)
- Quantified self: Spire, Muse, Fitbit, Timesheet, DNA, microbiome, habitbull etc.
- 31 day retreat, Kopan Monastery, Kathmandu, Nepal
- 2x 10 day Vipassana retreat (in 2015 & 2018), Dilsen-Stokkem, Belgium (10h meditation /day for 10 days)
- 24 day training Maling Kung Fu Academy, Maling Mountain National Park, China
- 4 day Qi Qong course (Tajji Inside Gong), Zhigong Instituut, Epe, the Netherlands
- Online mind training course of 6 months by FPMT
- 2 day course in Yeunten Ling, Huy, Belgium
- 8 day course in Village des Pruniers, Loubès Bernac, France
- 10 day course in Tushita Monastery, McLeodGanj, India
- 3 day course in zen, Rohren, Germany
- 5 day course at the Rangjung Yeshe Institute, Kathmandu, Nepal
- nl student since 2019
- Selected 30 under 30 at Masie’s Learning2018 in Orlando for next generation learning leaders
- Corporate research on Transfer in Training published in “Handboek Leren & Ontwikkelen in Organisaties” – chapter 12 (main work on L&D in the Netherlands)
- Published in the book ‘Seizoenen van het Leven!’, on the philosophy of travelling
- Published in the book ‘Bloei!’, about enhancing sustainable societal growth through education
- Published 2 articles in the book ‘De Onderwijstrip’, about leadership in education and how to sell yourself as a teacher. Also worked on publishing the book itself, in print and via bol.com
- Radio performances on Amsterdam FM and BOS
- Asset Magazine, #11 articles. Interviews with a.o.: Jeroen Smit, Ad Melkert, prof. Wijffels
- Tijdschrift voor Economisch Onderwijs – about 21st century skills & gamification
- Participant Leaders for Economic Change – my team’s vision won audience’s vote
- CEO for one Day – I was the CEO of the TU Delft (TEDxRotterdam)
- Board member Sapientia Ludenda – philosophy association
- Board member ICONN – international students
- 200+ books on philosophy, psychology, learning, happiness, Buddhism, Taoism, business, self-improvement, society, coaching